Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Would You Rather Tag!

Hello bloggers! 

So my last post was the blog your heart out tag! Whilst I was browsing I found alot of beauty tags and decided to do them! So here is the second one! Enjoy!



1. Would you rather loose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or loose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather loose all of my palettes because I think I could live without them but I could never live without my mascara, eyeliner etc

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
I'd probably chop it all off because then it can grow back and I don't like split ends etc!

3. Would you rather have a pink or coral cheek?
This is a hard one for me but probably pink because I think I suit it more

4. If you had £1000 would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I'd probably end up buying makeup even though clothes would be better

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Probably eyeliner as lipstick but it would be horrible

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Most definitely MAC, I adore that shop

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lipstick colour for the rest of your life?
I like to change lipstick colours so probably just one eyeshadow colour

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 
Summer clothes in winter because I can use layers

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails as I prefer them

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product? 
Lip colour

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Ponytail as I wear that a lot at fail at buns

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never wear lipgloss?
Never wear lipgloss as I always like my nails to be painted

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in because no eyebrows always look stupid

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Live without nail polish as I love my makeup!


So there might be a few more tags in the future!
I tag all of you reading this to do this tag! 
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Please leave a comment!
Please follow me on twitter; @piecesofbeautyx !
Also follow me on Bloglovin'!
Thanks for reading, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment