Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Products I Regret Buying!

Hello bloggers!

So this blog post is going to be about the products that were really rubbish and I wouldn't recommend! This is called the products I regret buying!
All of these products I have used, not liked and would not tell anyone to buy them. It might be for my own reasons or maybe nobody else likes them either.
Please let me know what you think about these products!
Enjoy!



The first product I regret buying is the Miracle Matte Foundation. I really hated this product and I know a lot of people who didn't like it either. It had a really weird consistency that I didn't like. I had it in the shade 17 Natural. Maybe this just wasn't my shade. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!





















The second thing I highly regret buying was this brush set. Maybe it was rubbish because it was quite cheap, but I can't remember where I bought it. I felt these brushes were very scratchy and were not soft at all. They also didn't blend very well.





















The next product I didn't like was the Sunkissed Bronzing Pearls. I had heard a lot of good reviews from this bronzer so I thought I would buy it, but I didn't get the look I was hoping for. They were too dark for me and didn't seem to sit on my skin very well. It also didn't last that long.





















The next product I didn't like was the double sided Verseo lipglosses. I have a few Verseo products and I really like them, but the lip glosses were terrible! I really did not like them. I liked the shades but when I put them on, it didn't feel very nice. It also didn't last as long as I would have hoped! Also, they break very easily and mine have basically fallen apart!

















The final thing I regret buying was the Laura Paige brush. Now I thought this product would be really good, and at first I loved it, but then after I used it for a while, it started to ruin the brush. This brush can't be used as long as normal brushes. Also, after I washed it, it looked terrible. It would sometimes just cover my whole face as the brush is actually huge!

















---------------------------------------
So I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post!
Let me know in the comments what you think of these products!
Please follow me on;
Thanks for reading and I love you all!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment