Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

My Holy Grail Product!


Since I've bought it, I've been obsessed with The Body Shop Honey Bronzer! I've wanted it for ages so when I went on holiday I finally picked one up and I'm soo glad I did! Loads of beauty gurus have said this is the best bronzer for pale skin and I totally understand and agree.

The packaging on this product is really eye catching and I really like it, It's one of my favourite packaging on any product I own! It's a nice pale bronzer and it's not muddy or dark at all. When you open it, the bronzer is patterned like a honeycomb which is so beautiful. 

I will definitely repurchase this product as it's soo worth the £13, which is a really good price! It's totally affordable so if you can get your hands on it, you should check it out! There is more than once shade but I got the lightest one in 01. 

Let me know if you have this product and what you think!

Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment