Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Reduced Products!

Hello bloggers!

So recently I was shopping and found a few reduced great quality products! I decided to put them into this haul blog post! Enjoy!

1. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - 002 Hazel (Brush included)























This is a lighter shade than I've used before but I'm in love with this product! It's great quality and was reduced to about £1.50! I recommend it to anyone as I use it every day!


2. False Lash Telescopic Infinite Length Effect Waterproof Mascara - Black (bit of a mouthful!)






















I'm totally in love with this product and it only cost £2! It is a nice shaped wand and I use this for my bottom lashes!


3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush - Bright Pink (No actual shade shown)









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This only cost about £1.50 and is a bit brighter than I usually go for. If you know the shade of this then please comment it as I have no idea!


4. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - Shade 113























This is one of my all time favourite products! I'm in love with it! This was reduced from £5.50 down to £1.37 which is an amazing bargain! Highly recommend as it's a lovely nude colour and it great quality!


Lots of love,
Vikki

Twitter; https://twitter.com/piecesofbeautyx
Bloglovin; https://www.bloglovin.com/myblog





No comments:

Post a Comment