Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Review!

Hello bloggers!

So if you read my blog regularly then you'll know that I absolutely adore the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder! 

I hadn't used this product before I went o holiday to Glasgow but I'd heard amazing reviews about it! 

When I was in Glasgow I went into Boots and bought 3 beauty products, one of which was the powder! 

I tried it out the next day and I loved it so much! It's my all time favourite product and it gives an amazing finish!

It sets your makeup really well too! Which is the number 1 thing! This product has a great result and I love it sooo much! 

I watch a lot of Tanya Burr's tutorials on YouTube and she always uses this product, it's her favourite. This was also another reason why I wanted to try it out.
If Tanya likes it, it's got to be good!

It's cheap aswell seeing as I got it for £3.99 which is a great price! Tanya has never used any other powder to set her makeup which means it is obviously brilliant! She is a beauty guru after all!

It may not be the prettiest of packages seeing as it's just got a plastic see through lid, but it doesn't need to look glamorous!  

I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new product to try or even if you just need a new powder! 

I got the shade 001 Translucent! 

Thanks for reading and I hoped this blog post helped! I enjoyed raving about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment