Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Get To Know Me Tag!

Hello bloggers!

So this is the final blog tag that I came across and I'm going to do it! If you find anymore then please comment then as I love to do them! 
Enjoy!



1. What's your favourite way to style your hair?
I usually just have it down or sometimes I will pin it back, curl it or give it waves. If I really can't be bothered I'll do a messy bun or ponytail


2. What's one movie you could re-watch over and over again?
I'm a big movie freak so there is alot of these! But I'd choose Dirty Dancing, Cocktail, Ghost, Fast&Furious or Escape Plan!

3. Do you have any pets? 
Nope but I used to have a hamster called Star! Original right?

4. What's on your nails right now?
I have on the Sinful Colours nail polish which is a bright pink/red colour. The shade has rubbed off

5. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Everything! I love it! I love interacting with you guys and telling you my opinions and reviews etc. also hearing your response back! I also love how I can share my makeup/beauty & fashion life with you!

6. Bold eyes or bold lips?
It depends. Romantic night = bold lips.
Night out = bold eyes!


7. If you could blog about one brands products, which brand would they be?
Rimmel London! That's my favourite!


8. Your most loved product?
If you already didn't know, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder!


9. Would you rather have flawless skin and not be able to wear any other makeup or never be able to wear a base (foundation, BB cream etc) but be able to wear eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick etc? 
I'd rather not wear a base and put on all of the other makeup because I guess I could work with it. I'd still be able to use concealer, bronzer & blush etc


10. The one thing you hate about applying makeup?
The time and effort it takes!


I tag all of you reading this to do this tag! 
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Please leave a comment !
Please follow me on twitter; @piecesofbeautyx !
Also follow me on Bloglovin'!
Thanks for reading, I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment