Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Liebster Award!

Hello bloggers! 

Last time I did the Would You Rather Tag and enjoyed it so I decided to do this one! It's a bit different! Here is the 3rd tag! Enjoy!




1. What is your most used beauty product? 
Probably either my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder or my Pump It Up Booster Mascara!

2. If you had to take 3 items from your collection to take with you on holiday, what would they be?
My stay matte powder, wake me up foundation & pump it up mascara!

3. Concealer before or after foundation?
I put it on after as I find it easier to blend etc

4. All time favourite makeup brand?
Rimmel London 

5. Lipstick or lipgloss?
I have more lipgloss but think I'd choose lipstick

6. Mascara on bottom lashes, yay or nay?
YAY! In my opinion, eyes are finished until you have mascara on both lashes!

7. Makeup brushes, sponges or fingers?
Brushes AND fingers! I use both but don't use sponges!

8. Splurging on skin care or splurging on
Makeup?
I splurge on makeup!

9. Pink, red or orange lipstick?
Pink all the way!

10. What is your staple everyday makeup that you always wear?
I always wear my multiple mascaras!

11. When you go shopping do you buy fashion or beauty?
I do a bit of both

12. What product would your recommend to everyone? 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder! If you haven't already realised, it's my favourite product and I absolutely love it!

13. What is your most worn perfume?
Paco Rabanne Lady Million

14. When travelling what is your essentials?
Well if your planning on straightening your hair then definitely some heat protect and maybe some dry shampoo! Some of your skin care products too! If your bringing a little makeup bag then maybe just put one of everything or just your favourite products! I just bring what I usually wear in a little cosmetic bag!

I tag all of you reading this to do this tag! 
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Please leave a comment !
Please follow me on twitter; @piecesofbeautyx !
Also follow me on Bloglovin'!
Thanks for reading, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment