Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag!

Hello bloggers! 

So I came across this tag and found it very interesting! The questions were good and seeing as I was stuck for a post, I thought I would do this!



1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging?
As you probably know, I love youtubers such as Zoella, Tanya & Sprinkleofglitter! 
These people are also beauty bloggers so they inspired me hugely! I also read alot of other blogs too and so many people enjoy it! 
Also, I would absolutely love to become a youtuber/vlogger so I guess starting a blog is kind of a start, as that's how my inspirations started!

2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?
I chose to do a beauty blog as I think that is one of the most popular kinda, that is also the ones I read. For my blog posts, I get inspiration from my idols, other blogs,  youtube videos and just whatever comes to mind!

3. What is something most people don't know about you? 
Well blogging wise, none of my family and friends know I have it!

4. What 3 words would describe your style?
Probably "Simply but classy"! I love to just wear simple clothes like some leggings and a cute top/blouse but then I can be classy and totally glam up!

5. What do you love to do when you are not blogging?
I love to read! I'm a bit of a book worm and my all time favourite author is Nicholas Sparks!
I also love to watch YouTube videos!
I am a total twitter addict so I love to hang out on that!
And obviously I love to hang out and catch up with friends, go shopping too!


So there might be a few more tags in the future!
I tag all of you reading this to do this tag! 
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Please leave a comment of how you came across this post/my blog!
Twitter? Google? A friend? 
Let me know!
Please follow me on twitter; @starbucksugg & @piecesofbeautyx !
Also follow me on Bloglovin'!
Thanks for reading, I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment