Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Tanya Burr Nail Collection!

Hello bloggers!

So if you have read my recent posts then you will know that I am in love with the collection of nail polishes that Tanya Burr released! Sadly I do not own any of the lipglosses as when I went to buy them in the shop (Superdrug), they one had 3 left, which happened to be very dark reds. I don't wear dark red lipgloss as I prefer nudes and pinks.

But when I was in the Superdrug in Glasgow, I bought 3 more nail varnishes! I got a lovely pink, a hot pink and a dark purple. Right now I am wearing the purple one.
These are what I got;

Mini Marshmallows

 
 
 
Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You
 
 
 
 
Midnight Sparkles
 
 
 
 
My Collection;
 
 
 
 
 The only downside I have is with the Midnight Sparkles on. When it is on your nails it shows up quite dark and you don't really see the purple tints or the sparkles very well.
 
Overall, I love these products and I know for sure that I'll be buying more very soon!
 
Lots of love,
Vikki
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment