Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

My Top 5 Mascara's!

Hello bloggers!

This blog post is going to be on my top 5 favourite mascaras! I have gone through heaps of mascaras in my time, but I am only going to pick 5. Some are ones I use now, some will be ones I've used in the past!
Let me know in the comments what you think of these mascaras, and what your favourite one is!
Enjoy!


The first mascara, which is number one because it's my favourite, is the Pump Up Booster Mascara! This is an amazing mascara and makes my eyelashes look fuller and awesome!

















The second mascara that I love is the Lash Extreme Volume Mascara. This is definitely one of my favourites of all time! It has a great sized wand that I use for my bottom lashes. I have had this for so long and used it so much that all the writing on the packaging has actually come off!


















The next mascara that I love is the Avon SuperSHOCK Mascara. I have always bought this and when it's finished I always go back to it! This is sadly nearly finished aswell. This is such a good mascara and it gives a good shape to your eyelashes.

















The next mascara that I love is the Killer Curves Mascara. This is one of my old favourites and I bought it again recently! This is such a good mascara and I like the wand on it. It also doesn't come out in clumps, which is one of the things I look for when buying mascara.


















The final mascara I like is the Avon SuperSHOCK MAX Mascara. This is a lot like the other Avon one above, but makes your lashes look a bit fuller. It is one I have only used a few times, but really like this product.

















--------------------------------------------------
So I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post!
I am going on holiday to Glasgow for 4 days on Saturday, so I think there will be 4 blog posts about that very soon!
Please comment which your favourite mascara is!
Follow me on;
Thanks for reading and i'll see you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment