Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

My Nail Polish Collection!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello bloggers!!

This blog post is going to be about my make-up collection. Now I have a very big collection so I've picked out a few of the main and best ones. I hope you enjoy it! :)

This is my collection -   





These first nail varnishes are from Avon, which I will probably do a blog post about soon so keep an eye out for that! They consist of 'nailwear pro' , 'nailwear pro+', 'speed dry', and 'mosaic'. They are all around the £5 mark so not too bad!































 

















































































































































































The next 3 is a base coat, top coat and a silver nail varnish. They are part of a collection and are best when you use them all!





















This final one is my favourite of all! The Tanya Burr - Little Duck! I bought this recently and did a blog post on it!





















---------------------------------------------
So to finish off this blog post, please comment and tell me what your favourite nail varnish from your collection is, or even comment a photo of your whole collection!
Thanks for reading.
 
Byee! :) <3

1 comment:

  1. I have no collection! But if I like the nail polish color then I'll buy it. By the way you have a great collection of nail polish,

    Lilly.
    http://hellolillyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete