Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Company Mag; Zoella & Fashion!

Hello bloggers!
So I just finished reading The Company magazine which I blogged about earlier and I really liked it! 
I saw some of the styles & clothes they were wearing and loved them! I thought I would share them in this blog with you all! 
"OMG IT'S ZOELLA!"
Enjoy 💕

PHOTOGRAPHS:Mark Cant
FASHION:Oonagh Brennan


Cardigan; £169 from Baum und Pferdgarten!
Sunglasses; £125 from Juicy Couture!
Skirt; £39 from Miss Selfridge!

 

Grease Jumper; £29.99 from Truffle Shuffle
Skirt; £30 from Topshop
Socks; £3.99 from Calzedonia
Shoes; £150 from Ted Baker

 
Jumper; £65 from Lazy Oaf
Skirt; £35 from River Island
Shoes; £65 from Schuh
Socks; £3.99 from Calzedonia

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I really liked the last one.

    Lilly.
    http://hellolillyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete