Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Boohoo Spree!

Hello bloggers!

So it's another spree blog post! I hope you like these because there has been quite a few and I love doing them!
This time, I went onto the Boohoo website and picked out a few of my favourite pieces and now I'm going to share them with you!
I hope you like it!
Enjoy! :)


1. Izzy Zig Zag Contrast Knit Jumper - £15



















2. Skylar Dip Dye Cable Jumper - £18



















3.  Phoebe Zip Back Sports Knit Soft Tunic Jumper - £15



















4. Tanya Twist Neck Tunic Jumper - £15



















5. Tamara Marl Knit Elbow Patch Jumper - £15



















6. Cora Fisherman Knit Jumper - £10




















7. Amerie High Shine High Waisted Disco Pants - £8



















----------------------------------
So I hope you liked this blog post!
I love BooHoo! It's such a great, cheap store!
Why don't you comment what your favourite piece from BooHoo is?
I'd love to know!
Follow me on;
Thanks for reading! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment