Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Mila Kunis!


Hello bloggers!

As many of you may know, if you keep up with the gossip, Mila Kunis is pregnant! Congrats to her! I hope Mila and Ashton have a beautiful baby!
This blog post is going to be about Mila Kunis' outfits, styles and make-up looks!
You can recreate these looks and outfits at home!
I will be showing some of my favourite!
Enjoy☺💕


Outfit 1.
 
 
 










 



Outfit 2.





















Outfit 3.























Outfit 4.




















Outfit 5.



















Outfit 6.





















Make-up Looks


1.














2.
















3.



















4.
















5.













------------------------------------------------------------
So that's my favourite Mila Kunis outfits and make-up looks!
Why don't you comment your favourite?
Thanks for reading!
Please follow me on;
Bye! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment