Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

Beauty With An Edge || Urban Decay

Hello bloggers!

~beauty with an edge~


 

Recently I bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and I've been meaning to do a blog post on it but just totally put it off, so here it is!

 
This is actually one of my favourite makeup beauty products right now. I know loads of people who say these aren't really shades they would use but they are perfect shades for me.
 
I got this a lot cheaper than what the original price is which was a bargain. It is the only naked palette I have tried so I can't really compare it to any others.
 
I love how there is a mix between shimmery shades and matte shades!
 
My most used shades are Strange, Dust, Limit and Factory.
 
I like to use Strange for my brow bone for a little highlight and the other shades for the lid, outer corner and crease.
 
I haven't used the really dark shades on my eyes as I like to keep it neutral and to be honest, it scares me wearing them shades!
 
I love to use the shade Factory for my eyebrows and it gives a really good finish which I love. It's such a good shade for my brows.
 
 
Strange - Dust - Burnout - Limit

 
Buss - Trick - Nooner - Liar

 
Factory - Mugshot - Darkside - Blackheart
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
 
❤ Have you got the Naked 3 Palette? ❤
 
Lots of love,
Vikki x
 

1 comment:

  1. I have this palette and absolute love it, my favourite colour's at the minute is trick. I like to wear it all over the lid with a bit of blackheart on the lashline

    Jorden X

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete