Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Would You Rather - Beauty Edition!

Hello bloggers!
So as you have probably realised, I haven't blogged since April! It's ridiculous! I kind of neglected my blog and put of posting but hopefully I'm going to start up again!

Recently I saw the blog 'From Head To Toe' do a Beauty Tag! This gave me an idea to maybe do it aswell, even if I haven't been tagged! I hope you like it and I also tag anyone reading this to do it! Enjoy!

Q1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
- I would rather loose all my palettes and eyeshadows as I don't tend to wear them as much as mascaras, eyeliners, lipstick and glosses!

Q2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
- I'd probably chop it all off cause then it can grow back again, right?!

Q3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
- Difficult one, most of my blushes are coral so probably coral

Q4.  If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
- To be honest, I'd probably spend it on clothes!

Q5.  Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
- Neither! But probably lipstick as eyeliner because you can get lots of funky colours!

Q6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
- MAC!

Q7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
- Eyeshadow because I love using different colours of lipsticks

Q8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
- Summer clothes in winter so you can layer up and get all snuggly!

Q9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
- Bright nails!

Q10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
- Favourite eye colour!

Q11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
- Messy bun because I think ponytails get boring after a while!

Q12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
- Never wear lip gloss because I prefer lip stick anyway!

Q13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
- Sharpie them in as I have to fill them in everyday anyway

Q14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
- Live without nail polish as most of the time I don't have the patience to let them dry so end up wiping it off!



That's all the questions! I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and maybe leave a comment to your blog if you've done this tag! Also comment some future blogging ideas and stay tuned! Thanks!

I love you all, follow me on;

Bloglovin -  https://www.bloglovin.com/vikkilouise
Twitter #1 -  http://twitter.com/piecesofbeautyx
Twitter #2 -  http://twitter.com/topshopzoella

No comments:

Post a Comment