Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

FOTD & OOTD!

Hello bloggers!

So this is my first FOTD (Face Of The Day) and OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)! I decided to do this today because I really liked the makeup I was wearing and it was a lovely summers day so it was quite neutral!




 
 
 
❤ What's on my face? ❤
 
■ Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation || 001 Ivory
■ Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil || 002 Hazel
■ Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush || 120 Pink Rose
■  Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer || 001 Light
■ Vital Radiance Smoothing Eye Primer
■ Rimmel Stay Matte Powder || 001 Transparent
■ P.S Love... Felt Eye Liner Pen || Black
■ Rimmel London Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara || 001 Black
■ Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Mascara || 002 Extra Black
■ Loreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara || Black
■ Cosmopolitan Eyelash Curlers
■ AVON ColourTrend Lipstick || Gone Pink
 
 
 

 
 
❤ What I'm wearing ❤
 
■ Brazil, Rio De Janeiro T-Shirt
■ White Denim Shorts
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
❤ Where are you from? ❤
 
Lots of love,
Vikki x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment