Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash Review!

Hello bloggers!


I've got a little review here for you! It's been one of my favourite products recently and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new skincare product or a new face wash!

This product is the Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash. To clarify, this is absolutely amazing! I'm totally not over exaggerating when I say this, I literally mean it.

I can not get enough of this product and whenever it runs out, I will definitely be buying it again. It was also very cheap, about a few pounds which is great.

To apply:
1. Wet your face
2. Squirt 1-2 pumps onto the palm of your hand
3. Rub in circular motions over your makeup free face and neck
4. Rinse thoroughly
5. Dry face

This product is for daily use and cleansing. I use this before my shower every morning and it's become part of my routine.

This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cleansed and also soft. I really feel a difference after using this especially over a long period of time. It also stops me breaking out in spots (not that I really do very often)


 
 
❤ What's your favourite skincare product? ❤
 
Lots of love,
Vikki x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment