Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Summer 2014!

Hello bloggers!

As you all know, it's basically summer right now. We may not have the best weather for it yet, but it is! I'm still in school but because I live in Scotland, I've just started my summer holiday but other people have 3 weeks left! So for today's blog post I'm just going to give a few tips for summer, a few outfit ideas and some things to keep you entertained this summer! Enjoy!


Summer! Everyone loves summer, especially if you get good weather. So it's good to purchase a few things! Like some sun screen! Remember to get a good and high SPF and even if you don't like it, you've got to put some on! It really protects your skin and will do you good in the long run. It stops you from burning and getting sun rays onto your skin which starts skin cancer.

Another thing you could invest in is a hat! It doesn't have to be a boring hat that just covers your face, but there is a lot of nice fashionable sun hats out there. If you don't already have one then I suggest you head out and buy one!

The final thing you should always have handy with you is a pair of sunglasses! They can really style up a look as well and personally, I love wearing sun glasses. They will protect your eyes from the sun and I really enjoy wearing them! You can basically get them anywhere, for cheap and dear prices.


Here is some outfit ideas I found that you can purchase this summer!

1.













This is just a nice simple girly outfit you can wear. Anyone can pull this off and it looks great for going out to town with some friends or even to the beach!


2.













This is more of a dressy look rather than a casual one. It is a really nice one though and one of my favourites! I think it's a great combination and I think it's a great way to look good, show of some tan and feel comfortable at the same time!


3.











This is a really nice look too. It's something you can throw on and you don't have to put much effort in to look good. It's a nice flowy dress that anyone can pull off and make look stylish.


4.













Now I think this is my favourite because it is such nice summery pieces! It's such a nice crop top and shorts and you can pull it off with a pair of sunglasses and a pair of cute boots!



5.













The final one! I absolutely love this and it's so cute!



Now you're probably thinking, "I'm going to be so bored this summer! What can I do?" Well, I have a list of a few things that you can do this summer with friends and family!


1. Go to the beach
2. Build a campfire
3. Make smores
4. Go to a villa
5. Go on vacation
6. Picnic at a local park
7. Have a pool party
8. Sleep under the starts
9. Create a summer adventure journal
10. HAVE FUN!


I hope this blog post was entertaining or even helped a few of you.
Comment and let me know what your favourite thing to do in summer is!

Lots of love,
Vikki x

Bloglovin; https://www.bloglovin.com/vikkilouise
Twitter #1; http://twitter.com/piecesofbeautyx
Twitter #2; http://twitter.com/topshopzoella








No comments:

Post a Comment