Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Shoe Spree/Wishlist!

Hello bloggers!

As you can see I'm really back into blogging so here is another blog post for you! Recently I've been seeing some shoes that I have fallen in love with! I thought I'd share them for you here on a blog post. I will list the shops, prices, a picture and the links where you can buy them. Enjoy!


BOOHOO

Belle Ankle Strap Extreme Platform Heels  £30

 
 
 

 
 
ASOS
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MISSGUIDED
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
So that's all for this blog post today! Just a few different kinds of shoes that I found and I quite liked! I hope this helped you and maybe given you some inspiration for some shoes to buy aswell! I was thinking of doing my shoe collection for another blog post so if you'd like that then please comment below!
Lots of love,
Vikki x
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment