Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

Very Berry + Jasmine!

Hey everyone!

If you didn't know already, I'm a huge lover of candles. I love having them around and I love lighting them at night for some light or decoration. They make the place look and also smell so lovely and I think they can brighten a room up instantly. I found 2 candles recently that I absolutely adored and thought I would share them with you. They are in 2 scents, very berry and jasmine and oh my lord they smell soo amazing! I haven't smelt candles that smell as good as this before! I highly recommend these to anyone looking for new candles and also they come in more scents, so if these don't suit you then I'm sure you could find some that would :)









Hope you enjoyed :) Comment what post you'd like to see next! 
Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment