Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Benefit They're Real Mascara!

Hey everyone!

I've got another little review but this time it's a Benefit product. I haven't had much benefit products before and I've heard ALOT about this one. It's the Benefit They're Real Mascara.





Now, I guess this product is kind of touch and go and may not be to everyone's liking, like me. I don't LOVE this product. I like it, but I'm not in love with it and I doubt I would purchase it again.

I'm the kind of person who buys heaps of mascara's as I love trying new ones out. I don't often stick to the same one all the time as I go a bit adventurous with them. I find that this mascara doesn't give me much volume and it's more of a natural one. So instead, I wear this mascara on top of another one, to make it look better. I like long voluminous lashes, and I don't find I get that with this mascara.

This might just be what I get, maybe someone else who has this gets amazing lashes. I am in no way saying this is a bad product as most Benefit products are amazing. This is just my personal opinion :)


Vikki xox

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was a really good mascara at first. I got a new one and it didn't work well at all! I didn't buy it again because it's a little expensive!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete