Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

BooHoo Haul!

Hey everyone!

I made a purchase on BooHoo a week ago and today I received my order in the mail! I bought 6 items and they're all tops, oops! (Tops are my holy grail. If I'm ever online shopping that's what I buy because to me, tops make the oufit. When wearing plain jeans, the top is important!


My purchase came up to £57. Some was in the sale and I got a free delivery code at the beginning which was great! Can't miss a bargain, Here are some snaps of what I got.


This is my favourite purchase! It's a crop top but the back comes down longer than the front. It's also got cute leather panels on the shoulder.








This is such a nice black and white top (you'll see a theme of these colours ha!) It also has horizontal stripes which is slimming, bonus!




Love this one so much! The black at the bottom is a see through mesh material




This is just a basic zebra print tee. I haven't has this pattern before so I don't know if I can pull it off!




This is one of my favourites too. It's a khaki green colour and the top of the shoulder are black see through mesh material.




This is just a plain oversized black tee! It was really long when I got it and I hate long tops so I thought I could tie it at the side to bring it up a little!




Thanks for reading :)

Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment