Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

Instagram Polaroid Pictures!

Hey everyone!

At New Years I made an online purchase. I've heard a lot of people buying these and I'd never really thought much about it but I decided to get some! It's a site called polargram.com where you can choose either 12, 24 or 48 of your Instagram pictures and get them printed and sent to you.


You can get these printed in different styles but I chose the polaroid styles. I chose the 48 for £12 which I think is a really amazing and cheap price. 

If you're like me and you have HEAPS of Instagram posts (I have over 1220!) then this could be for you. It's also a great idea for a birthday present for friends at school. It's also nice to have pictures as actual old school photos in your hand rather than having them ALL on the internet.

I would highly recommend this to anyone as I find it a great idea and I love them! 

Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment