Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Top 5 Tuesday | Nail Polish!

Hello bloggers!

Here is another Top 5 Tuesday and this week it's nail polishes!

 
If you know me, you know I love having my nails painted, even though it's a lot of effort!
 
Lately for work, I haven't been allowed my nails painted but I'm still going to share my 5 favourites with you all!
 
When I get a nail polish, I need one that is a good consistency and it also a nice colour and has a lot of range. I like to have bright coloured nails.
 
I hate waiting for them to dry so I do use Sally Hansen Dry Kwik!
 
 
 
1. Sinful Colours - 108 Timbleberry

 
2. Tanya Burr - Little Duck


3. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint - 415 Coconut

 
4. Jessica - 477 Masquerade Party

 
5. Tanya Burr - Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You
 
 
❤ What's your favourite nail polish? ❤
 
Lots of love,
Vikki x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment