Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Top 5 Tuesday | Mascaras!

Hello bloggers!

I've got another Top 5 Tuesday and this week it's Mascaras!


 
I love mascaras! It's one of my must have makeup products! I've always got one on hand. Mainly because i'm so fair haired naturally, my eyelashes and eyebrows are blonde, so with no mascara on them, you can hardly see them.
 
I will always be trying new mascaras and I go through them like crazy. I love to try new ones out and mix and match them all. Currently I put 2 on my top lashes and 1 on my bottom.
 

 
1. Lash Extreme Volumising Mascara

 
2. Lash Architect Mascara


 
3. Glam Eyes Day2Night Mascara - Volume & Length

 
4. Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Mascara

 
5. False Lash Effect Mascara
 
 
 
❤ What's your favourite mascara? ❤
 
Lots of love,
Vikki x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment