Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Belladrum Festival 2014!

Hello bloggers!


 
I recently just got back from a festival called Belladrum! It's the Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival and it takes place in Beauty, Scotland.
 
This was my first year going and I went with my brother, 2 sister in laws, niece and 2 nephews. I did end up meeting my 2 other brothers there and hanging out with them!
 
My brother and sister in law got me the ticket as a birthday present for my 15th. I was overwhelmed but it was such a good weekend.
 
Its a weekend festival from Friday to Sunday and it was great. You can either camp or not but we had a camping ticket so we did. There was 17 thousand people there which was insane!
 
People like Tom Jones and Razorlight were playing and it was amazing. I also bought some things such as a flower crown, dreamcatcher, sunglasses and a wrist band thing.
 
When you arrive, you get a wristband which says either Child, Under 18 or Adult. Mine was Under 18.
 
 
 
(The first one is what you get when you go in and the second one is the one I bought)
 
---------------------
 
What I wore on day 1:

 
My brother brought a stove with him so we were having a lot of fried food such as sausages and burgers and stuff which was amazing! Yum! He is such a good cook!
 
Through the day we would go on the ride for the kids, (niece and nephews) as it's a family friendly festival.
 
We would come back to the tent in the middle of the day for a few hours to let the kids rest whilst we had a few more drinks.
 
Once it was night time again we went back out and went to the main stage where all the music was playing and on the last night, there was fireworks which were amazing!
 
Then we went back to the tent after midnight and let the kids go to bed whilst we stayed up chatting and drinking. It was so much fun!
 
 
The fireworks:
 
 
 
My little niece on her favourite ride!



The crew!




All of us plus a few friends!

 
 
My brother doing a back flip (I took this, I'm proud)



The main stage

 
 
The main stage

 
Us together
 
 
Some of us again!
 
My nephew got a photo and signature from Danny MacAskill and I'm so jealous!


 
I can't wait to go back next year!
 
 ❤ What's your favourite festival? ❤
 
Lots of love,
Vikki x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment