Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

TRESemme As A Brand!


I've always loved TRESemme as a brand, they have amazing products and are usually very affordable. They can be found in local drugstores like Boots or Superdrug. I've also seen many hairdressers use this brand alot. 

One of my favourite products from this brand is the Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray. This hairspray is amazing at holding your hair in place all night and doesn't make it go too crispy as some do.  I have quite a big bottle of this and it will last you such a long time! Use this for nights out partying, dinner dates or even through the day if you have a beautiful up-do. Anyone can use this and I'm sure it'll work the same for everyone.

My other favourite product from this brand is the Heat Defence Styling Spray. This is a heat protect spray and is probably my all time favourite one to use along with the John Freida one. I think this is a necessity for anyone who uses heat on their hair quite often. As someone who straightens their hair everyday, I need one of these nearby at all times. This is quite a fat and big bottle too so it will last a long time and you don't need to be constantly buying new ones. 

If you haven't tried anything from this brand before, you need to head out and buy something, maybe even one of these products that I mentioned. Let me know in the comments what your favourite TRESemme product is!

Vikki xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment