Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

The Netflix Tag!

Hey everyone!


I saw one of my favourite bloggers, Annie Writes Beauty, do this tag, Infact, she created it, so huge credit to her as it's a great idea. I am a huge Netflix addict, I'm constantly on it so this tag fits me perfectly. I wasn't tagged but wanted to do it anyway! Enjoy!

1. What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Suits, Gossip Girl, The 4400, AHS and The Killing.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Gossip Girl! I started it, not even a week ago and I'm half way through season 2. It's amazing and fair to say, I'm hugely addicted and found a new favourite.

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
Dallas or FRIENDS, for sure!

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
I have the same answer as Annie, it's kind of hard to navigate and I'm forever scrolling looking for something to watch.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night with netflix?
A load of food, blankets galore, candles and lots of drinks so I don't have to be running up and down the stairs all the time.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Gossip Girl


Hope you enjoyed this tag, go check out Annie's blog over on www.anniewritesbeauty.co.uk!

I tag;


Vikki xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment