Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award!

On Thursday, I was kindly nominated to do the Infinity Dreams Award by the lovely Ellen Elizabeth! So, Thank You for that!

Rules for this award:

1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you. I was nominated by Ellen from http://ellenelizabethxoox.blogspot.com 

2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself

3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer

4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them

Thank you again Ellen, you have an amazing blog!

I nominate:

http://missbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk
beautyandthechic.net
http://lifelipstickandleigh.blogspot.co.uk/
blendingbeautyintofashion.blogspot.com
http://evebennettx.blogspot.co.uk/
sugarfixxbeauty.com
roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk
moneycanbuylipstick.com
whispersfromangels.blogspot.co.uk
x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.com

11 facts about me:

1. I'm the youngest sibling and the only girl, I have 3 older brothers

2. I am obsessed with makeup and have been for as long as I can remember

3. I recently got braces (yesterday)

4. I live on Netflix, especially watching Gossip Girl

5. Basically the only thing I drink is milk (exception from water and diluted juice)

6. Summer is my favourite season

7. I have a huge passion for photography (nature wise, I don't have the best set up for blog pictures)

8. I used to have a hamster

9. I live in the Scottish Highlands and Islands

10. I shop way too much

11. I am obsessed with movies & DVDs (my room is full of them, I have more than 200)



Questions Ellen asked me:

1. Rock or Pop music?
Rock as in Rock'n'Roll from the 50's like Elvis... but other than that, pop.

2. Online shopping or in-store shopping?
Definitely in-store!

3. Do you prefer high end makeup or drugstore?
If I had the money then high-end.

4. Coffee or Tea?
I don't drink either

5. Blogger or YouTube?
YouTube to watch other people, for doing myself, Blogger.

6. Where is your favourite place to be?
My room but if you mean on holiday, then Blackpool or Aberdeen.

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope

8. Who's your celebrity crush?
Ahhhh Kevin Zegers for sure!

9. If you can have anything, regardless of how much it costs, what would it be?
This is such a hard question, I literally have no idea

10. Could you live without your phone for a day?
For a day, probably

11. What is your favourite animal?
Don't really have one


Questions for the bloggers I've tagged:

1. Makeup or skincare?
2. Starbucks or Costa?
3. One makeup brand you love the most?
4. Straight or wavy hair?
5. How many piercings do you have?
6. Would you like any tattoos in the future?
7. Where is your happy place?
8. Why did you start your blog?
9. What colour is your hair?
10. Loud or soft music?
11. Favourite flower?

I'm looking forward to seeing all your blog posts!
Vikki xoxo

1 comment: