Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine!

Hey! So I decided to do my everyday makeup routine as I change it up now and then. Ages ago when I first started blogging I did this post so this is kind of an updated makeup routine. This is what I do most of the time but sometimes if I'm running late for school, I'll skip a few steps like bronzer, contour, highlight and eyeshadow. Enjoy!






Base

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer (on spots and blemishes)
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (under eyes)
Avon Eye Primer








Face
Sleek Bronzer and Highlight Duo
Avon Perfect Eyebrow Quad
Bourjous Chocolate Bronzing Powder
Makeup Gallery Blush
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder





Eyeshadow
Naked 3 Palette








Eyes + Face

Body Shop All-in-one Instablur
Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner
Maybelline Master Kajal Khol Liner
P.S Love Brow Pencil (just for the spoolie)






Mascara's
Maybelline The Falsies
Benefit They're Real
L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic

I then finish off with my Avon Setting Spray! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one! :)

Vikki xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I wish the L'Oreal Telescopic was still available in waterproof!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I've been loving your blog a lot recently I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check it out on my blog - http://franzizzy.blogspot.de/2015/02/my-very-first-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already done this award before on my blog but thank you anyway! x

    ReplyDelete