Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Huge Beauty Haul!

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been blogging in a while, I totally pushed aside my blog but now I'm really wanting to get back into it!

I just got back from holiday in England and it was amazing! I did, however, have £700 to spend and let me tell you, I splurged big time!

I'm not going to show you EVERYTHING I bought as there is quite a lot but I'm going to show you most of the beauty products and new makeup I bought with a few random bits and bobs involved!

Here goes... BRACE YOURSELF!


Sleek Blush 3 Palette
Revolution One Stick Blush - Matte Dream
Barry M Make Me Blush Stick - 2 Rhubarb Crumble
Soap and Glory Love At First Blush


Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner


L'Oreal Infallible Matte Primer
Revolution Ultra Base Primer


Soap & Glory Brow Archery - Hot Chocolate
Revolution Single Eyeshadow - Good Life
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner


The Body Shop White Musk Collection


Zoella Beauty Collection
Foam Sweet Foam
Candy Cream
Let's Spritz
Kissy Missy


Style Expertise Straight Styling Spray
B. Makeup Brush Cleaner x2 (life saver!!)


MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
Maybelline Master Sculpt Bronzer & Highlighter


Laval Perfect Perfection Foundation - 01 Ivory
NYC All Day Long Foundation - 737 Classic Ivory
L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation - 125 Natural Rose
L'Oreal True Match Foundation - R1 C1 


Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer
Body Shop Honey Bronzer


Rimmel Stay Matte Powders


Revolution Run Boy Run Palette
Revolution Mattes 2 Palette
Revolution Redemption Iconic 3 Palette 


Rimmel Wonderfull Wake Me Up Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies


Giorgio Armani Si 
Dupe for Jean Paul Gaultier


Live Colour XXL Hair Dye


Lush
Ocean Salt
Tea Tree Toner

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you have any questions about any of the products I mentioned or want to see a review on anything specifically then please comment down below and I'll do that for you! If you have any other blog post ideas then also write them below and I'll see what I can do!
Thank you for reading!

Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment