Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer!


When I was in England on holiday, I bought my first ever Chanel product! I've seen and heard loads of beauty gurus and YouTubers raving about this and I've been dying to try it out!


The packaging is absolutely lush, Chanel has got to be one of my favourite packaging! Its so designer and makes you look really fancy when you have it!

For a Chanel product, I think £32 was a very reasonable price for this bronzer. I was willing to pay and I think it was money well spent!

This is now my go to bronzer that I use for contouring! I've never had a cream bronzer before as I tend to stick to powders but I'm amazed with how natural this product looks!

Its not too dark which is something I worth about with bronzers as I'm very pale and its hard to get one without making it go orange or look muddy.

This product really amazed me and I'm totally in love with it! Its a big container so should last me a long time but when I do eventually run out, I will definitely repurchase!

Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment