Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Love Me Beauty Unboxing!

Thanks to Maddie Bruce, from YouTube, I got my first ever LoveMeBeauty box today! I'd heard of the brand and site before but had never been on it or purchased anything. When I watched Maddie's new video, she used products from a box she got and gave a code for 50% off! I used this code and got my box for only £8 which is a bargain! Here's what I got inside...



I love the packaging for this, I think it's really beautiful and it's one of my favourites so far!


Talika Eye Therapy Patch
I'm so excited to try this out as I love things like eye patches and eye creams!


ModelCo Powerlash Mascara
I'm not overly keen on this as I don't really like the want but overall it's a good product and it's up to personal preference


ModelCo Mascara
This is basically a cheaper version of the 3D FibreLash Mascara by Younique. I think this would be a good dupe and it's a good product



ModelCo Enhancing Lip Pencil
I love this nude shade of lip pencil as it basically goes with any nude/pink lipstick and would suit all skin shades and tones


Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment