Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Christmas Tag!

Hey everyone!

I was checking out blogs today and I came across a blog post from one of my favourite bloggers, Cristy Nottingham, called the 'A Piece Of Festive Fun Tag' so props to her for this! I thought it was a good idea as it's getting so close to christmas and this is a christmas tag! Enjoy!




1. On a scale from one to ten, how excited are you for Christmas?

10000!

2. Which John Lewis Christmas advert has been your favourite?

This years, I love Monty aww!

3. What are your favourite Christmas films?

Elf and Love Actually! Ahh! :)

4. What time do you usually wake up on Christmas morning?

6/6:30am

5. What are your favourite Christmas traditions?

We don't really have or do any traditions

6. What's your favourite thing to wear at Christmas?

Pyjamas! Well, when first thing in the morning! Usually I will pick my favourite piece's of clothing that I got as a present and wear them!

7. What is your favourite Christmas drink at Starbucks?

I don't really drink much from Starbucks!

8. Do you like Christmas crackers?

Yes! Love them!

9. What is the best gift you've ever been given? 

I literally can't pick, I love everything I get!

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

Everything! You name it, I love it! :)



Lots of love,
Vikki xo


No comments:

Post a Comment