Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

Drugstore Makeup Tag!

Hey everyone!

So I came across a little tag and thought it would be nice to do! As far as I know, it was made by the blog - MAKEUP BY ALLI - don't quote me on that. So check her out if you haven't already! It's just 10 little straight forward questions about drugstore products and brands! Here goes! :)


1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?

Hmm, tricky but I think it's a toss up between Rimmel London and L'Oreal Paris! They are both great drugstore brands and I tend to buy a lot from both!






2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?


My favourite face product, e.g foundation, is definately the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. It is amazing, I use it every day and it is such a good foundation for my skin tone as I'm quite pale and it tries to match your skin colour. I also like the Wake Me Up Foundation from Rimmel.
My favourite cheek product is my Rimmel London Blush in 120 Pink Rose. I love this blush and once again, I like to use it everyday. It is a lovely colour and really complements my skin tone.
My favourite lip product is my Kate Moss Lipstick in 113 Nude. I love this nude colour as it's perfect. I don't tend to go for very all out lip products so this nude colour is perfect.


3. Least favourite product?

I don't think I have a particular least favourite product but I don't really like drugstore jumbo lipsticks. I think they're too chunky and some (not all) are not really worth the hype. I do like a few from Rimmel, but that's all I think.


4. What is the best makeup bargain?

I think the best drugstore makeup bargain is foundations. I honestly think that the majority of drugstore foundations are a really acceptable price and are amazing quality. It's certainly a lot cheaper than brands like Mac and they do the same job. I love buying drugstore foundations over high end ones!


5. What is your favourite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)

My favourite underdog product is... hmm... difficult one! Probably my Collection Mosaic Bronzer. I love this stuff. I love how it's got a little shimmer in it and if you swirl all the colours together, you get the perfect colour! 


6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?

I think most of the Bourjois products are a little overpriced. I know it's an expensive brand but compared to most other drugstore brands, it costs a lot more.


7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!

I don't really have any drugstore dupes that I can think of!


8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

I think a drugstore product that isn't worth the hype is Babylips. I just overall don't like them that much. I prefer EOS eggs!


Lots of love
Vikki xo

No comments:

Post a Comment