Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

My Perfume Collection!

Hey! I decided to do my updated perfume collection for you guys. Also, a little bit of a different set up for my photos as I haven't got a good set up in my room for my blog photos. Let me know if you like it, maybe with more lighting? Anyway, I hope you enjoy the blog post!


                                                                                       Zoella Beauty - Blissful Mistful

Agent Provocateur 


Next Boutique Glam


Paco Rabanne - Lady Million


Cupid


Gloria Vanderbilt


Twilight - Immortal


Mary-Kate and Ashley - NY Chic


One Direction - Our Moment


Suzi Yung - Vibrant Life


Sheer Paradise


Actually have no idea what this is called as it isn't written on the bottle...


Pur Blanca - Blush


So...? Kiss Me


Secret Fantasy & Secret Fantasy Star

So this is my perfume collection!  Comment below if you have any of these and what your favourite perfume is!

Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment