Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Bethany Mota!


Hello bloggers!

As I mentioned at the end of my latest blog post, this is going to be on the Bethany Mota section of Aeropostale!
I love Bethany Mota and her collection seems amazing, so why not check it out with all you lot!
If you have any suggestions of anywhere else you'd like me to check out or to find my favourite pieces from, then please comment below!
Anyways,
Enjoy! :)


1. Lace Corset Cami - £13.77
















2. Hooded Open-Stitch Fringed Drape Cardigan - £27.53






















3. Linen Bomber Jacket - £30.59




















4. Dip-Dye Denim Jacket - £38.24





















5. Printed Lace Dress - £27.53














6. Lace Knit Dress - £26




















7. Patent Platform Wedge - £29.06














---------------------------------
So that's what I found quite nice in the Bethany Mota collection!
This is going to be my final blog post like this for a while as I have a few others lined up!
Why don't you comment your favourite Bethany Mota piece?
Follow me on;
Thanks for reading folks!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I think these are so cute! Bethany Mota is so awesome!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete