Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

New Palette!


Hey everyone!

Recently I bought a new eye palette and I think it's so cute and handy and I love it! I think there is about 3 in the collection so far and the one I wanted was actually out of stock at the time, so I bought this one instead! I love all the shades in this and I would recommend this palette to anyone, especially if you're just starting out with makeup or eye shadow in particular. I bought this from Superdrug and I think it was reasonably priced and quite cheap :) The brand is BarryM and this is a great quality brand too. It would make a great Christmas present for your friends aswell ! It comes with 3 matte shades, 3 shimmer shades and a neutral primer. Here are some pictures...









Lots of love,
Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment