Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

My Current Beauty Favourites!

Hey everyone!

So I was thinking of doing a favourites blog post as I haven't done one in ages and I have gotten a lot of new stuff lately that I've loved. I also thought this was better than a collective haul as I've done heaps of them! This is going to be my current beauty/makeup favourites! Let me know if you have any of these products and what you thought of them. Please share this around too as it helps me alot :) Enjoy!


Avon Blush Duo - Positively Ethereal 



Collection Shimmer Shades Block Blush




Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair



Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - 010 Light Porcelain



Matte Bronzer



Superdrug eyelash curlers




Master Kajl Kohl Liner



(SWATCH OF ABOVE ITEM)



Avon Smoothing Eye Primer



Avon Eyebrow Kit - Blonde



I've been loving all these products and highly recommend! 
Lots of love,
Vikki xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment