Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Asos Spree!

Hello bloggers!

Happy Mothers Day! :)
So you might know, if you read one of my previous blog posts, that it's nearly my birthday and I kind of went mad on the online shopping!
I went onto the MAC website and did a blog post on it. Click here if you would like to read it!
I went onto many websites so I decided I would do more than one blog post.
This one is going to be on ASOS!
I absolutely adore this shop and loved all they had in stock!
Here is some of the pieces I loved.


1.
Love Lace Detail Playsuit - £22















2. Noisy May Macy Short Leather Look Jacket - £38















3. Caggie Low Chelsea Boots - £24.99



















4. Timeless Pluto Flat Boot - £22.50



















5. Motel Aztec Playsuit - £25




















6. Monki Feather Print T-Shirt - £18



















7. ASOS Luxe T-Shirt In Stripe - £18




















-------------------------------------------
So that's what I loved from ASOS!
I'm sorry that some don't have the links to the website!
Why don't you comment your favourite piece of clothing or accessory from ASOS?
Follow me on;
Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment