Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

BooHoo purchases!

Hello bloggers!

The other day I did a little bit of online shopping and bought a few nice things. I went onto the BooHoo.com website and bought 4 really cute tops. I decided to share them with you here!
(I did intentionally buy 5, but 1 got cancelled and this made me really sad)


 
 
Paige Palm Print Drop Arm Vest - £6.
As you can see a little from the picture, it basically has no sides and shows some of your body. You could always just wear a vest underneath or something.
 
 
Marisa Floral Floaty Chiffon Cami - £6.
I love this, it's so cute and summery.


Lillian Floral High Neck Top - £6.
I love this but it's very tight fitting.


Kim Neon Lace Trim Boxy Crop Shirt - £8
 
Jess Tropical Print Collared Shell Top - £8
(the one that got cancelled)
 
 
 
 ❤ What's your favourite online shop? ❤
 
Lots of love,
Vikki x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment